How does Clear and Brilliant Laser Facial work?
Stop retinoids and exfoliators 72 hours pre and post treatment. Please wait 2 weeks to do the treatment if you have done botox, peels, or laser treatments.
- Factors such as our lifestyle, environment, and age can slow down our skin’s cell cycle. This causes our skin to be dull, rought, and lack luminosity. The Clear + Brilliant laser punches microscopic holes through the surface, speeding up the surface cell turnover. So new skin cells can come to the surface, revealing brighter and smoother skin.
- This process may create redness and skin roughness as the damaged tissue moves toward the skin’s surface and is then removed.
- The skin rejuvenates in 7-10 days and the patient is left with a healthy new glow.
Who is the Clear and Brilliant Laser Facial for?
ALMOST EVERYONE IS AN IDEAL CLEAR + BRILLIANT CANDIDATE
While Clear + Brilliant is safe for all skin types and tones. Clear + Brilliant encourages new collagen growth, improving skin tone and texture and reducing the appearance of pores. The ideal candidate for Clear + Brilliant might suffer:
- Superficial lines around eyes and mouth
- Fine lines on cheeks
- Rough skin texture
- Superficial brown age spots
- Sun Damage
- Acne Scars
- Skin Texture
When will I see results?
On average you will start noticing results 10-14 days after your treatment. These will continue to improve with a series of treatments.
How Many Clear + Brilliant Laser Facials Do I Need?
Though you will see noticeable improvement with one Clear + Brilliant Laser Facial. We recommend doing these treatments in a series or throughout the seasons. Members on average do 4-6 treatments for optimal improvement in brightness and texture. GLOria, our proprietary AI technology, can also help guide your treatment recommendations.
Is it painful?
Most patients describe a prickling feeling and an increased sensation of heat during the treatment. We do use lidocaine numbing cream prior to the treatment which helps make the procedure comfortable. If you need more or less numbing time please specify on your app and let your provider know.
How Often Can I Have Schedule Clear + Brilliant Sessions?
To maximize your results, you should schedule a session every 2 weeks to complete a series of 4-6 treatments. Alternatively, we recommend alternating between NanoGLO Microinfusion Facial and Clear and Brilliant every 30 days. GLOOria, our proprietary AI technology, will also help guide your treatment recommendations in real time.
What Will I Look Like Immediately After The Clear + Brilliant Treatment?
Clear & Brilliant is a non ablative mini fraxel laser technolgy and is a great alternative to an invasive Fraxel treatment. You may experience mild redness and subtle inflammation immediately after treatment. These side effects generally resolve within a few hours, but could last until the next day. You will notice a sandpaper roughness to your skin in the next few days. This should resolve in 5-7 days. You will get full benefits and results in 10-14 days.
Does Clear + Brilliant help with acne scarring?
One of the most innovative laser treatments, Clear + Brilliant, uses non-invasive laser technology to gently resurface the top layer of the dermis by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones in the skin. This not only stimulates collagen production but also galvanizes skin to generate healthier tissue. Clear + Brilliant also reduces pore size and treats pigmentation issues related to acne scarring. Clear + Brilliant is so effective that it’s clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of facial scars and discoloration. Depending on the depth of your scars we recommend NanoGLO Microinfusion Facial alternating with Clear and Brilliant Laser Facial. This will target both collagen infusion and regeneration resulting in smooth and even tone skin.
Are there any risks or side effects of treatment?
Very mild redness and slight swelling after each treatment is expected. This may be followed by roughness and slight flaking 3-4 days later. Serious side effects are rare, but most can be avoided by proper sun avoidance before and after the procedure and following the post procedure instructions. Possible adverse effects include discoloration (lightening or darkening), prolonged redness, swelling and extremely rarely infection or pinpoint scarring. During the treatment, shields are worn to protect the eyes. If you are prone to cold sores, it is advised to take an antiviral medication before treatment to prevent the activation of cold sores.
How can I prepare for my Clear + Brilliant Laser Facial?
- It is imperative to protect the treated skin from the sun for a full 4 weeks prior to the Clear +Brilliant laser. This is best accomplished by the use of SPF30 sunscreen daily (preferably containing titanium dioxide or zinc oxide) and a hat worn during times of greater exposure to the sun’s rays. Do not get Clear and Brilliant if you have been sun tanning or have a suntan.
- Avoid sunless tanner 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not use glycolic acid, retinoids, or lightening creams 2 days prior to treatment.
- You should wait 2 weeks after any other cosmetic procedure (ie. Botox or fillers) or waxing
How can I take care of my skin after a Clear and Brilliant Laser Facial?
- The treated area may turn pink and slightly swollen. After a couple days, you may experience many small black specks on the treated area which will flake off. Some tenderness and itching may also develop. A sandpaper-like texture may also be appreciated.
- Cool tap water compresses may be used for discomfort.
- Make-up may be worn but we recommend you wait 24 hours before applying. Particular care must be taken to avoid irritation of the skin while removing your make-up. Avoid abrasive or irritating make up removers. We recommend using a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and physical sunscreen. Glycolic acid and retinols may be resumed after 7 days or when peeling and dryness have resolved.
- Use approved & non-irritating Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Serums post treatment. You may also use a Shield Recovery Balm post treatment to keep your skin protected.
- Sun protection including SPF 30 sunscreen, and a hat when in direct sun are mandatory for at least 4 weeks after each treatment. To maintain your results, these sun protective measures should continue indefinitely as well as appropriate skincare.